Trunki was created to beat the boredom so often suffered by travelling tots. Designed to be used as hand luggage, kids can pack Trunki with all their favourite belongings whilst parents keep them in tow.
It’s made from the same lightweight yet durable plastic as adult suitcases, and we test it to the extremes to make sure it can take all the wear and tear an excited 3 year old can throw at it. We’re so confident of the quality, that we’re offering a free 5 year guarantee with every Trunki purchase.
*Hand luggage allowances vary so we recommend checking with your airline before you fly. Recommended for ages 3+
- 18 LITRES CAPACITY: Lots of space to pack toys and games.
- SECURE LOCKABLE CATCHES: Keep favourite possessions safe inside for the ride.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The same high-quality plastic as grown-up cases.
- COMFY SADDLE: Rest tired legs in queues and you’ll never hear my feet hurt‚ again!
- HORN GRIPS FOR STABILITY: Grab the horns to steer your Trunki.
- TOW STRAP WITH KEY: To make sure your contents are secure and never get lost.
- CARRY HANDLE: Easy to grab for a departure gate dash.
- SOFT RUBBER TRIM: To protect little fingers while packing.
- INTERNAL POCKET: Keep treasures inside for easy access.
- TEDDY BEAR SEATBELTS: Keep teddy safe with his very own seatbelt
Packed full of great features
- Comfortable and secure fit: Made from breathable fabric that allows tots to move freely.
- Reflective detail: For extra visibility in the dark
- Combined training and leading rein: For first steps and bigger adventures
- Easy to adjust: Saves time getting the perfect fit
- Unique safety buckle: For a quick and easy release
BoostApak is the best way to avoid hire charges when travelling abroad. It’s a hand luggage-approved backpack that doubles as a booster seat with plenty of space for toys and games to keep everyone content during long journeys. It’s an also ideal solution for sharing lifts and travelling in coaches or taxis.
BoostApak is a ECE44.04 approved car seat for group 2 & 3, certified to European Union and United States safety standards, recommended for children under 135cm weighing between 15 and 36 kg (approx. 4–12 years).
Booster seats are not only important to ensure that your child is safe and comfortable during a car journey, but SA and most global law requires that ALL children under 12 years old or 135cm in height use a booster seat. So it’s essential to always have one with you when travelling by car or taxi.
If you’re hiring a booster seat on holiday, BoostApak could save you!
Unique fold-out seat belt guides: With quick release button to fold back down
Wipe clean removable cover: Makes cleaning easy after messy journeys
Spacious capacity: Plenty of room for travel essentilas
Hard plastic internal shell: Protects the contents of your backpack
Ergonomic back: To encourage better posture and protect growing spines
Seat belt adjuster: Customise the strap height to fit your child as they grow, ensuring maximum safety.7. High visibility reflective trim so you or your child can be seen in the dark
ID tag: To make sure your BoosApak never gets lost